Re: bzr repository ready?

From: Lennart Borgman
Subject: Re: bzr repository ready?
Date: Mon, 23 Nov 2009 00:36:51 +0100

On Mon, Nov 23, 2009 at 12:30 AM, Karl Fogel <address@hidden> wrote:

> But as for publishing branches independently -- there are many ways to
> do that, they're all pretty easy, and none of them are really specific
> to Emacs development.  The answers to such questions should be found in
> the generic Bazaar documentation, and where that documentation is
> insufficient, it should be improved in place.
>
> (If I knew one good answer to your question, I'd say it here, of course,
> but there are many ways to publish Bazaar branches, starting with "just
> make your shared repository all accessible via http://";... beyond that,
> it just depends what kind of access control you want and other factors.
> I can't give a better answer than the Bazaar docs would provide.)

But maybe you can point to somewhere in the documentation?

For example I would like to upload my local changes (which maybe never
make it into Emacs, who knows) to a central repository to allow others
easy access and to have a safe copy of them.

I change only a tiny amount of Emas so maybe the central copy of my
local changes could hold only that?