Re: Basic Bazaar guide for Emacs hackers.

From: Stephen J. Turnbull
Subject: Re: Basic Bazaar guide for Emacs hackers.
Date: Tue, 01 Dec 2009 02:40:13 +0900

Óscar Fuentes writes:

 > Karl's action has nothing to do here. Wasn't it clear on the quoted
 > text? I was talking about you:

Reread the thread.  Since you insisted on keeping your page, IIRC I've
said nothing since about deleting that page, and in fact have added
references to it from the main page on the assumption it was going to
stay.  It was Karl who asked you to delete it more recently.

True I supported his argument that having too many workflows can be
confusing against your claim that it won't be, but that doesn't mean
that I supported his request to delete the page.  Especially since RMS
clearly wants to keep it, and even make it the recommended workflow --
and if things go that way, there's no point in paying attention to me
'cause I'll be gone.