Re: Fullscreen patch for Cocoa Emacs

From: Ivan Andrus
Subject: Re: Fullscreen patch for Cocoa Emacs
Date: Tue, 2 Feb 2010 12:16:51 +0100

> This is a patch to port Aquamacs' fullscreen mode to GNU Emacs. With this
> patch we also hide the old frame, instead of displaying an empty frame when
> using Exposé.

This works for me, except that the toolbar is not shown in fullscreen mode.  Is
this difficult for some technical reason, or just not desired?

When I turn off fullscreen mode the toolbar is no longer displayed.  Also, the
scroll bars do not work in fullscreen mode (I have them on the left if that
makes a difference).  There is just a white rectangle where they should be.

That said I really appreciate this patch.

-Ivan