Fwd: CEDET sync

From: Lluís
Subject: Fwd: CEDET sync
Date: Mon, 01 Mar 2010 19:53:27 +0100

Hi there.

I'm testing some changes in EDE that Eric (the author od CEDET) did to automake
parsing in order to gracefully handle non-recursive automake projects.

Problem is, changes are in the CEDET CVS, and I'd like to port them to emacs'
bzr, as my current configuration is already specific to the Emacs' integrated
CEDET version.

So, instead of blindly porting changes from the EDE component, I thought it
might be useful to port the whole changes from CEDET, now that version 1.0pre7
has been recently released (I assume that such sync is out of the 23.2 time
frame, as it's too close).

Questions are:
    1) is anybody already doing such a sync?
    2) if not, from which date should I start synchronizing changes?

I'm not fully aware of which extra changes are required for the synchronization
(except for the long name -> subdirectory fix), so directions will be much
appreciated.

Thanks,
        Lluis

 Tollbooth