Re: Fwd: CEDET sync

From: Fabian Ezequiel Gallina
Subject: Re: Fwd: CEDET sync
Date: Mon, 1 Mar 2010 19:07:28 -0300

2010/3/1 Stefan Monnier <address@hidden>:

> I really don't like that smell.  We need to make sure the two code-bases
> evolve in-sync, which won't work as long as we keep "gratuitous"
> differences between the two (file names and things like that).
>
> I thought Eric was to incorporate most/all of the changes we made into
> his version.  If this doesn't take place real soon, it'll become much
> too painful to maintain.

Right now because of the incompatibilities between both versions of
CEDET I installed the main project's CVS one and I'm using just that.

>From my user point of view, these incompatibilities are quite annoying
and keeping things that way will probably make the merge useless and
people will prefer to install CEDET by themselves anyways.

Best Regards,
--
Fabián E. Gallina
http://www.from-the-cloud.com