OT: (was: MS-Windows build broken in Fmake_network_process)

From: Stefan Monnier
Subject: OT: (was: MS-Windows build broken in Fmake_network_process)
Date: Wed, 31 Mar 2010 14:05:46 -0400

>> > C'mon, Juanma, don't egg him on.  It's not about POSIX vs. non-POSIX,
>> > it's about free vs. non-free, which is long-standing Emacs policy (not
>> > to mention the whole purpose for GNU in the first place).
>> I don't hear as much complaining about the Mac support...

FWIW, I consider Apple a greater threat to freedom than Microsoft.
This said, could you please move this thread elsewhere?
W.r.t supporting old Windows versions, I think we should not try to
support Windows-95 and if there's some code cleanup that can be made by
getting rid of Windows-95-specific code, then please go ahead.
Windows-98 support should maybe still stay for now.

        Stefan