Re: Installing changes from branches

From: Stefan Monnier
Subject: Re: Installing changes from branches
Date: Sat, 03 Apr 2010 15:14:25 -0400

>    bzr diff -rsubmit: > ../foo

> The revision designated by `submit:' is the last common ancestor
> between the trunk and the test branch,

Actually, IIUC (and last time I checked) this is not quite true, it's
just a diff w.r.t the head of the branch from which you merge.
I.e. if this "upstream" branch has been updated since you last merged,
the diff will include the new changes on the "upstream" branch.  :-(

Hopefully someone will tell me I'm wrong,

        Stefan