Re: Gtk tabs in emacs, new branch

From: Jan Djärv
Subject: Re: Gtk tabs in emacs, new branch
Date: Sun, 11 Apr 2010 07:45:39 +0200

Did you make sure native-tabs.el is byte-compiled? Also do make clean and then make again.

       Jan D.

11 apr 2010 kl. 00.09 skrev Angelo Graziosi <address@hidden>:

Il 10/04/2010 20.03, Jan Djärv ha scritto:
Angelo Graziosi skrev:
This happens both on GNU/Linux Kubuntu 9.10 and on Cygwin. in the same
manner.

Hmm, I have pushed a new version where the autoload is removed. The
problem is, then C-h f tab-mode doesn't show anything.

I have tried also with rev. 99649, but same problem. :(

Angelo