Re: Gtk tabs in emacs, new branch

From: Jan Djärv
Subject: Re: Gtk tabs in emacs, new branch
Date: Sun, 11 Apr 2010 20:33:35 +0200

Angelo Graziosi skrev:

Indeed, now it builds :-)

Great.

Observations: I see that in Options | Show/Hide Tabs are on by default (good!), but when I start Emacs I do not see any tabs. I still need 'M-x tab-new' to see some tab. I would expect that, if Tabs are on by default, starting Emacs shows desktop buffers in tabs, at least compatibly with the starting 'geometry' of Emacs.

So (sorry :( ), I still miss a short way to see desktop buffers in tabs. Probably, you are only thinking how to implement that...

Yes. A generic window configuration can be complex, and saving an reading that into a file isn't that easy.

        Jan D.