Re: Key bindings proposal

From: Uday S Reddy
Subject: Re: Key bindings proposal
Date: Wed, 4 Aug 2010 12:36:16 +0100

Andreas Schwab writes:

> So you have to remember menu entries.  Big deal.  Key bindings don't
> change with the text in the menu entries, and are customizable.

That is exactly the kind of resistance that people are complaining
about.  It may not be a big deal for you, but it might be for others.

Further, I don't think the argument has validity.  You don't have to
"remember" the menu entries.  You can see them!

At least in Emacs, menubars are just as customizable as key bindings
are.  Or, did I get it wrong?

Cheers,
Uday