Re: Key bindings proposal

From: Jason Rumney
Subject: Re: Key bindings proposal
Date: Sat, 14 Aug 2010 21:56:10 +0800

 On 14/8/2010 8:07 PM, Lennart Borgman wrote:
On Sat, Aug 14, 2010 at 2:30 AM, Jason Rumney<address@hidden>  wrote:
Can you please  point me to the bug report where you explained this in
detail.  I have tried searching, and cannot find anything other than a
report that the Alt key needs to be pressed twice to open the menu - which
turned out to be the case for any program.  As far as I can tell, sticky
keys work perfectly fine with Emacs, but I don't have much experience with
using them, so maybe I am missing something subtle that would prevent
disabled people from using them.
I will try to, but can you please tell me first where you found this
"pressed twice to open the menu"? Is this in a bug report, or?

http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/bug-gnu-emacs/2004-08/msg00296.html