Re: Change to bzr build instructions

From: Miles Bader
Subject: Re: Change to bzr build instructions
Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2011 10:11:21 +0900

Stefan Monnier <address@hidden> writes:
>> I see no propaganda here.
>
> That's just because you're biased, like we all are.  It's not relevant
> to emacs-devel, so let's please stop this discussion right there.

But note that even if some people don't like anti-bzr comments,
_replying_ to them is probably more counter-productive than the comments
themselves:  such comments aren't going to stop, so there's little point
in trying to stop them, and there's no need to turn them into threads...

-Miles

--
((lambda (x) (list x x)) (lambda (x) (list x x)))