Emacs with Cocoa/GNUstep

From: Germán Arias
Subject: Emacs with Cocoa/GNUstep
Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2011 18:39:10 -0600

Hi, I'm trying to run emacs with GNUstep, but it seems to be totally
broken. So my question is if someone is running emacs with Cocoa and if
it works fine. Because with latest gnustep packages don't work (compile
but can't run). And after the last update in file configure.in, the
class nsmenu.m can't compile. So I can guess there isn't testing in
GNUstep/Cocoa. Is just a question before trying to get working emacs
with gnustep. Thanks.