Re: BEGIN_SRC..END_SRC

From: Yann Hodique
Subject: Re: BEGIN_SRC..END_SRC
Date: Mon, 07 May 2012 11:46:15 +0200

> On Sat, May 05 2012, Yann Hodique wrote:
>> The point of using application/emacs-lisp was just to demonstrate
>> something that works *today*. text/lisp or text/emacs-lisp would
>> definitely be cleaner, but they're not recognized as elisp code by gnus
>> as of now.

> I'm not sure what yo mean by "not recognized", but for me your example
> mail shows with the Emacs Lisp code inlined and font-locked by Gnus. And
> the result is indeed cleaner than with tags.

Well, I tried 2 (actually more :)) versions of my mail, and only the one
with application/emacs-lisp MIME type was fontified by Gnus. The same
approach with text/emacs-lisp type didn't show any color in the
article buffer. So I sent the former to the list.

But then maybe my Emacs or Gnus is slightly outdated. I should probably
retry after updating.

Yann.

--
Paired opposites define your longings and those longings imprison you.

  -- The Zensunni Whip