Re: using gnus on windows

From: Christoph Scholtes
Subject: Re: using gnus on windows
Date: Tue, 04 Sep 2012 17:43:07 -0600

On 9/4/2012 10:53 AM, Thierry Volpiatto wrote:
This is not documented, we even don't know if the windows binaries are
compiled with this feature, so it is hard to use Gnus on windows without
spending hours of googling and reading code to figure out what to do.

From the release announcement for the (more or less) weekly binaries:

The binaries were built using the following libraries:
giflib-4.1.4-1
gnutls-3.0.9   <----------------
jpeg-6b-4
libXpm-3.5.8
libpng-1.4.3-1
tiff-3.8.2-1
zlib-1.2.5-2
libxml2-2.7.8
libiconv-1.13.1-1

FWIW, I use gnus on Windows with the compiled in version of gnutls (Eli's version) and Gmail/IMAP without problems.

Do you still have problems?

Christoph