[ELPA] Adding a Package

From: Eric James Michael Ritz
Subject: [ELPA] Adding a Package
Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2013 19:06:46 -0500

Hello everyone,

I would like to know what are the requirements for including a package
in the ELPA.  I tried searching relevant websites and this newsgroup,
but did not find anything to answer my question; or I ignorantly
missed it by mistake, in which case I apologize for the noise.  I
wrote a major mode available at

    https://github.com/ejmr/tup-mode

which I have submitted to the alternative package repositories,
i.e. MELPA and Marmalade.  But I would like to see it included in the
official ELPA if at all possible.  If anyone could tell me what that
requires I would greatly appreciate.  Thank you in advanced for any
help and information.

--
ejmr
南無妙法蓮華經