Re: Google Summer of Code - some ideas

From: Aurélien Aptel
Subject: Re: Google Summer of Code - some ideas
Date: Sun, 21 Apr 2013 19:16:47 +0200

On Sun, Apr 21, 2013 at 6:46 PM, Aurélien Aptel
<address@hidden> wrote:
> So, If an emacs hacker is interested in mentoring any of these
> projects please manifest yourself :) !

I should mention some things :
- being a mentor does not take too much time (GSoC FAQ says 5 hours a
week is a reasonable estimate).
- a project can have multiple mentors (less work for each !)
- I'll be asking most of my questions to the mailling list or the irc channel

As far as I know, anyone sufficiently involved in Emacs can mentor.
You basically have to review my progress, give some advice when I'm
stuck and check up on me if I don't give any news in a long time.

If you're still interested head to the GSoC webpage where you can
register (you need a google account I think)

http://www.google-melange.com/gsoc/homepage/google/gsoc2013