Emacs trunk and Gnus master are fully sync'd now

From: Katsumi Yamaoka
Subject: Emacs trunk and Gnus master are fully sync'd now
Date: Tue, 02 Jul 2013 19:40:09 +0900

Hi,

I've merged to the Emacs Bzr trunk the changes that were made in
the Gnus Git master but haven't yet been merged since February 2012.
The changes are for mainly the nnimap functions.  There might be
some unresolved problems; but it is the very reason to open to
many testers and developers.  I heard it works fine more or less
(I'm not an IMAP user).  If you meet with a problem, take a look
at the past discussions in the ding list and try to improve it.

Regards,