Re: Rename `eww' to `web'

From: Jambunathan K
Subject: Re: Rename `eww' to `web'
Date: Fri, 05 Jul 2013 07:49:53 +0530

> The Emacs developers should decide this.

Hmm! "Emacs developers", I don't understand what the term means.  By
this you mean people who are paid by or contracted by FSF to work on
Emacs.  Does this deliberately exclude people who aren't the control of
FSF but who nevertheless share useful packages.

> Emacs is meant to be a coherent useful program -- not a platform
> for various people to publish packages.

Eww is a useful program.  You group Lars under various people.  I find
it a bit redeeming.