Re: Repo cpnversion progress report

From: Juanma Barranquero
Subject: Re: Repo cpnversion progress report
Date: Fri, 31 Jan 2014 20:55:35 +0100

On Fri, Jan 31, 2014 at 8:23 PM, Eric S. Raymond <address@hidden> wrote:

> What I just quoted, from Juanma and Eli both,
> was obstreperous bullshit.

Why settle for low-quality bullshit when we can do our best?

> So let me spell it out: Juanma, if you think you are not being
> listened to, you have only your own bad attitude to blame for that.

I don't worry about being listened to by you, because the only
discussion we've had, about your incompatible and ill-timed change to
the bzr-version stuff, you already made perfectly clear that, as Eli
has said, the only acceptable outcome was to acknowledge that you were
right and I was wrong. After that I'm no longer interested in the git
conversion. I don't help, and I don't interfere. Whatever will be,
will be.

But the rejection of your ways is not limited to Eli and me, not by a
long shot. Just reread your interventions and the kind of answers it
has triggered. Bad attitude indeed.