Re: What is a keybinds Richard Stallman uses?

From: chad
Subject: Re: What is a keybinds Richard Stallman uses?
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2014 13:55:18 -0700

On 30 Jun 2014, at 11:44, J. David Boyd <address@hidden> wrote:

>> [[[ To any NSA and FBI agents reading my email: please consider    ]]]
>> [[[ whether defending the US Constitution against all enemies,     ]]]
>> [[[ foreign or domestic, requires you to follow Snowden's example. ]]]
>>
>> I have caps-lock treated as ctrl at the system level.
>
> Me too.  That always has seemed like a great idea.

I did this for years, and then recently discovered an alternative
suggestion that I'm trying now: remapping caps-lock into a second
delete key. My experience so far suggests that the left-side delete
key is more interesting for people who aren't used to emacs-style
keybindings (both the multi-key sequences and the large number of
specific motion commands), but it's been interesting so far. I don't
have much wrist trouble, so the large left-side control key is nice
but not necessary.

~Chad