Re: On being web-friendly and why info must die

From: Ivan Andrus
Subject: Re: On being web-friendly and why info must die
Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2014 08:51:46 -0700

> On Dec 15, 2014, at 1:39 AM, Richard Stallman <address@hidden> wrote:
>
> If someone takes a verbal shortcut and refers to that problem by
> saying "client-side Javascript", would you please keep in mind that
> the real issue is what I stated in the paragraph above?

If you keep in mind that when I say Linux, I mean GNU/Linux.  :-)

IOW, words are important and IMHO you (i.e. the FSF) should make sure that this
issue framed accurately.  The people following this thread might understand and
remember, but someone coming to the issue for the first time will not.  And
they might mistakenly think, as I did until recently, that you had an objection
to javascript itself.

-Ivan