Re: HTML-Info design

From: Nic Ferrier
Subject: Re: HTML-Info design
Date: Wed, 24 Dec 2014 11:36:32 +0000

>   > I don't understand why we want to alter info much right now.
>
> I have explained twice why I would like to see HTML-Info.
> You may not agree, but please don't keep arguing about it.

That was not what I was trying to argue against. I would be happy to
make a GNU Info reader in elisp for the existing HTML output from
texinfo. It could be done (I'm not sure I have the time, but I can try).

I've already shown that an app can present the existing HTML sources in
a much more sophisticated way for a modern web browser. IceCat included.

So what I'm saying is we can build tools now for the web and Emacs.

I'm a little reluctant to just pick it all up on my own because I dont
have much time right now.

Nic