Re: unsolicited patch to image-mode.el -- "fit to window"

From: Greg Minshall
Subject: Re: unsolicited patch to image-mode.el -- "fit to window"
Date: Fri, 24 Jul 2015 12:03:10 +0300

> If such code is not buggy, it should be changed only when and only by
> the person(s) working on it.  Otherwise, as you say, it's too easy to
> introduce a bug in code that was correct before.

right, that seems like a good rule to me.  so, i'd tend to leave my code
with the same pattern used in the rest of the file (i.e., using
(window-size-pixel-edges)), just for consistency.  (but, even a very
light breeze would be enough to cause me to change it to use the clearer
calls, so feel free to so breathe.)

cheers, Greg