Re: Basic questions about the triage process

From: Michael Albinus
Subject: Re: Basic questions about the triage process
Date: Thu, 31 Dec 2015 14:57:20 +0100

Eli Zaretskii <address@hidden> writes:

>> > it first.
>> >
>> > IOW, even forcemerge won't always work.
>>
>> debbugs-gnu could automate this scenario, in case it is desired. Just
>> request it :-)
>
> Automation is always welcome, although I'm unsure how can you know in
> advance what's TRT in each specific case.

debbugs-gnu supports already the forcemerge control. It could check
whether one of the involved bugs is archived, and unarchive it first.

Or unarchive all involved bugs without a check, before requesting
forcemerge. This would be a null operation for not archived bugs, but
this doesn't harm I believe. To be tested.

> Thanks.

Best regards, Michael.