Windows pre-test binaries

From: Phillip Lord
Subject: Windows pre-test binaries
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2016 17:11:46 +0000

I've build some binaries for windows of the pre-test which I would like
to release on the main FTP site. So far I have a x86_64 build working
correctly. For reasons that I do not understand, currently, the i686
build is failing to load libXpm.dll. So, it works but the splash screen
and icons look terrible.

I'd be happy to put these on alpha.gnu.org so that we can replace the
current "lack of anyone willing to create" them notice. Can anyone tell
me the proceedure?

Phil