Re: About desktop file

From: Angelo Graziosi
Subject: Re: About desktop file
Date: Mon, 12 Sep 2016 22:14:21 +0200

Il 12/09/2016 18:43, Eli Zaretskii ha scritto:

Does Martin's advice give you what you want?  I think different users
will have different expectations regarding what frame parameters of
existing frames should be restored, so customization is the right way
of fitting this to your needs.

I don't understand why an user, that tries to customize the font, has the expectation to find this in the second frame and not in the first.

From my point of view, the best, and clean, solution is to regenerate the desktop file, leaving my init file as it is now.

Angelo