Re: Native line numbers display and tab stops

From: Dmitry Gutov
Subject: Re: Native line numbers display and tab stops
Date: Fri, 23 Jun 2017 20:33:05 +0300

On 6/23/17 6:08 PM, Eli Zaretskii wrote:

So maybe this is a feature?  What do people think?  Should I fix this
for all display features which insert stuff before the line beginning?

I imagine it could be working as intended at least in some cases where line-prefix is set via text property (we should probably look at the existing uses). After all, tab stops are about lining up text visually.