(local) abbrev injective and other problems, capitalization

From: Uwe Brauer
Subject: (local) abbrev injective and other problems, capitalization
Date: Tue, 03 Jul 2018 09:25:49 +0200

Hi

I think I brought up that subject some time ago but it seems it was
never really solved, even not in git master from June.

Here is the problem (I am concentrating on local
abbrev, but I don't think that is important).

I would like to have to following expansions:

  nacion --> nacíon
  Nacion --> Nacíon

And if explicitly defined

  nacion --> Nacíon
  Nacion --> nacíon

But what I don't want is that when A is defined, B is implied.

I mainly define abbrev via flyspell, but I was surprised to find that if
I type

 Nacion M-x inserve-add-mode-abbrev Nacíon enter

But then nacíon is expanded to Nacíon

That is wrong!

So there seems something wrong with capitalisation. Looking at the
corresponding local abbrev table I see.

"nacion"       4    "Nacíon"

Which is wrong it should have been

"Nacíon"      4 "Nacíon"