Re: A couple of questions and concerns about Emacs network security

From: Ted Zlatanov
Subject: Re: A couple of questions and concerns about Emacs network security
Date: Sat, 07 Jul 2018 21:44:41 +0000

On Sat, 7 Jul 2018 10:59:42 +0100 Jimmy Yuen Ho Wong <address@hidden> wrote:

JYHW> On Sat, Jul 7, 2018 at 10:36 AM, Robert Pluim <address@hidden> wrote:
>> Is your work on a git branch somewhere?

JYHW> It's on Github:
https://github.com/wyuenho/emacs/tree/additional-nsm-checks

JYHW> Diff to master:
JYHW>
https://github.com/emacs-mirror/emacs/compare/master...wyuenho:additional-nsm-checks

JYHW> You can just fork my fork and send over a PR.

Hi Jimmy,

I think your work is terrific. Sorry if this has been discussed before
but I couldn't find the answer to a key question: have you signed the
contributor papers?

If yes, I'd like to put your code in an emacs.git branch e.g.
feature/wyuenho/additional-nsm-checks so people can start testing it
without requiring Github access.

JYHW> There's still a couple of things I need to do:
[omitted]

Are any of those blockers for pushing the code into that branch?

Thanks
Ted