R2L languages and hard lines

From: Uwe Brauer
Subject: R2L languages and hard lines
Date: Sat, 14 Jul 2018 14:18:00 +0300

Hi When I write Hebrew in an email in the standard setting, everything is
displayed fine, like this

שלום

The word shalom is displayed and the right margin, as it should be. However when I turn hardlines on (for example using message flowing), than this is not longer the case but shalom is displayed at the left
margin.

שלום

Can this behaviour be somehow changed. (It is not very annoying since I just can turn off hardlines, but I am curious).

Uwe Brauer