Re: R2L languages and hard lines

From: Uwe Brauer
Subject: Re: R2L languages and hard lines
Date: Sat, 14 Jul 2018 15:22:10 +0300

   > (This was displayed here correctly, FWIW.)

Right I can see it. The point is it is not displayed correctly when I
write that email. But it when it arrives it looks ok.

   > I don't think I understand the situation.  Could you please submit a
   > full bug report, using "M-x report-emacs-bug RET", and include in
   > there a recipe starting from "emacs -Q" that demonstrates the problem?

That will take me some time. Now I realise that the problem might also
be caused by some package I use, so I have to check this. BTW is sending
a screenshot ok in a bug report?