Re: The netsec thread

From: Jimmy Yuen Ho Wong
Subject: Re: The netsec thread
Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2018 13:55:01 +0100

Woooo I like this bikeshedding :) Thanks in advance for checking out
the netsec branch. Just a heads up tho, I plan to push my OCSP stuff
this weekend, let me know if you prefer me doing it before or after
your review.

Abobut the issued to and issued by, there are a couple of reasons I
just dumped out the the whole DN, mainly because of DV, OV and EV
certs put different and sometime irrelevent things in the RDNs. But
obvious, current iteration isn't ideal either. Perhaps I should sort
the RDNs, and always outpunt CN=...O=...OU=.... in that order, and
properly wrap them.

As to session info, I can probably merge the TLS extensions into a single line.