Re: Comprehensive JSX support in Emacs

From: Marcin Borkowski
Subject: Re: Comprehensive JSX support in Emacs
Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2019 09:03:32 +0100

Hi Jackson,

this post is way to TL;DR for me ATM, but I just wanted to let you know
that I'm very interested.

Frankly, I think that the right solution to this problem would be to
throw JSX into a deep pit and cover it with a thick layer of cement.  If
React accidentally falls down, too, I would probably rejoice even more.
But life is life, and I have to deal with those pesky JSX file from time
to time, and editing them in Emacs is a PITA.

So, thanks for your work on this, and expect some more (and less
rant-ish) input from me soon!

Best,

--
Marcin Borkowski