Re: [ELPA] New package: phps-mode

From: Stephen Leake
Subject: Re: [ELPA] New package: phps-mode
Date: Fri, 12 Jul 2019 15:35:57 -0700

Christian Johansson <address@hidden> writes:

> The phps-mode plug-in for Emacs provides a new major-mode for PHP that
> is not based on CC-mode. It has a built-in semantic lexer that should
> be equivalent to the original PHP re2c lexer, supports PSR-1 and PSR-2
> coding styles and uses lexer tokens for syntax coloring, imenu and
> indentation. In the future the goals are to provide a semantic parser,
> eldoc, html/css/javascript indentation for inlines areas

My Gnu ELPA package 'wisi' provides an interface to an external process
running the re2c lexer and an LR error-correcting parser. Currently
used only by ada-mode, but I'd like to have other people try it

The external process code is written in Ada, but what's one more
language? :). If your needs are simple enough, you don't need to write
any Ada code, just the lexer and grammar specification.

--
-- Stephe