Re: Tabs

From: Juri Linkov
Subject: Re: Tabs
Date: Sun, 06 Oct 2019 22:11:43 +0300

>> >              /* On some platforms (at least MS-Windows), the
>> >                 scroll_run_hook called from scrolling_window
>> >                 called from update_frame could set the frame's
>> >                 garbaged flag, in which case we need to
>> >                 redisplay the frame.  */
>> >                   if (FRAME_GARBAGED_P (f))
>> >                goto retry_frame;
>>
>> This problem can be reproduced easily by just resizing the frame
>> several times.
>
> In "emacs -Q"?  Just start Emacs and resize the frame by dragging its
> edge with the mouse?  Or something else?

In "emacs -Q" build with GTK+ Version 3.22.30 it infloops after resizing
by quickly dragging its edge with the mouse.

Maybe this requires a slow computer that makes frame updating even slower
by configuring without optimization:

--enable-checking='yes,glyphs' --enable-check-lisp-object-type CFLAGS='-O0 -g3
-gdwarf-4'