Re: Tabs

From: Ergus
Subject: Re: Tabs
Date: Tue, 8 Oct 2019 10:56:04 +0200

Hi Eli:

The segfault actually disappeared today after your fix... Not sure why
on yesterday it was still there...
But the issue of not having the tabs in gui is still there. The tabs are
only visible when I type M-x and the minibuffer is active and they are
incomplete and look weird (with wrong information actually). (Picture
attached)

When no minibuffer is active I get no tabs at all. I am moving back in
history and the issue seems to be there since ever. (I just haven't try
gui before)

My build options are:

../configure --prefix=/mnt/casa/install_arch/emacs --with-xwidgets
--with-x-toolkit=gtk3 --with-xft --with-modules --with-mailutil

Best,
Ergus.