Re: :extend face attribute at EOB without end-of-line char

From: Ergus
Subject: Re: :extend face attribute at EOB without end-of-line char
Date: Mon, 14 Oct 2019 19:07:09 +0200

On Mon, Oct 14, 2019 at 06:37:22PM +0200, Juanma Barranquero wrote:
On Mon, Oct 14, 2019 at 6:32 PM Ergus <address@hidden> wrote:

If you observe any unexpected difference, please, tell me.

No, I don't see a difference. I *expected* a difference. I thought the face
would be extended in the last line of the buffer up to the right side of
the window, even if it had no end-of-line character.

Ok, I am not sure, but I think that actually bs-show is a table, so the
hl-face does not apply. to it because there is a last column (in this
case empty) with the default face. Maybe Eli will confirm.