Re: simplifying windmove-frame-edges

From: Juanma Barranquero
Subject: Re: simplifying windmove-frame-edges
Date: Fri, 25 Oct 2019 16:05:06 +0200

On Fri, Oct 25, 2019 at 3:43 PM Eli Zaretskii <address@hidden> wrote:

> So you are saying that nothing in those comments is relevant for the
> implementation of non-obsolete functions?  IOW, no reasonable amount
> of changes in the comments will ever yield anything useful for the
> code we now consider the mainstream?  If so, then yes, removing those
> comments is TRT.

Yes, I think so. The only relevant info in that big "implementation note" fragment is a duplicate of the comment at the beginning of the file. The rest are just details about how to find the window, or talk about window and frame coordinates. Neither of those is relevant with the `window-in-direction' implementation.