Re: Dedicated window for *log-edit-files*

From: João Távora
Subject: Re: Dedicated window for *log-edit-files*
Date: Fri, 25 Oct 2019 16:21:39 +0100

On Fri, Oct 25, 2019 at 3:45 PM Drew Adams <address@hidden> wrote:
Is this about a dedicated window?  If so, how?

(I see "dedicated" in the Subject line but nowhere in the message body.)

I believe it is, or at least I am pretty sure I tried to change buffers
interactively in the window and got the error beep. What I
actually wanted was to change buffers in the other window.
So, if indeed it is a dedicated window, that's not strictly
the reason why I am bothered by said window.

Sorry for the confusion.

João