Re: Review request (compilation-error-regexp-alist-alist)

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: Review request (compilation-error-regexp-alist-alist)
Date: Wed, 30 Oct 2019 22:07:38 -0400

https://github.com/JetBrains/kotlin/commit/ffe8ae3840d7b9bdc82170c8181031f05ced68bd,
  > in which they explicitly set the present format.  I don't know why they
  > did that, and commit message doesn't help.

It could be useful to ask them their reasons.  Then we could work with them
in looking for the best solution.  Perhaps they need to go beyond what our
standard has room for; if so, we could work with them to extend it.
We have extended it in the past.

--
Dr Richard Stallman
Founder, Free Software Foundation (https://gnu.org, https://fsf.org)