Re: VOTE: Changing completions-common-part face's default

From: Stefan Monnier
Subject: Re: VOTE: Changing completions-common-part face's default
Date: Fri, 08 Nov 2019 14:19:12 -0500

Dmitry Gutov <address@hidden> wrote:
> blue3 is a good enough color, and it fits the default theme.  So unless we
> can agree on a better idea, and unless other people object, let's go with
> blue3 and call it a day.

OK, we have one vote here, great.
Jo�o, you also mentioned some objections to "blue3", do they still
stand, or are you willing to settle for "blue3" now?

Eli?

I suspect there will be more reactions once(if?) we actually install the
change, so it'd be good to install this soon so we have time to
tweak/revert it before the release.

> If we have more time to think on this,

Of course, we can change it again later, so there will definitely be
more time to think about it.  But I'd like more people to be exposed to
it so opinions are based on more concrete experience (e.g. I was quite
convinced at first that I'd be OK with "common=bold firstdiff=underline"
and it's only after some days of use that I realized that I really
didn't like the "firstdiff=underline" part).

        Stefan