Re: Some ideas with Emacs

From: Emanuel Berg
Subject: Re: Some ideas with Emacs
Date: Sat, 30 Nov 2019 12:21:01 +0100

Stefan Kangas wrote:

> I think this is a fine idea that would make
> the manual more useful. But the elisp manual
> is also printed on paper, and is from what
> I understand already very long. Does it make
> sense to include examples in the info
> manual only?

Better start with the production of the actual
material, after that you can figure out where
it fits, be it in a file that already exists or
make it an all-new standalone document.

> We very much need to get more people hacking
> on Emacs.

... are you sure?

Isn't it better they go on to be doctors,
carpenters, dentists, mechanics etc?

Ignorance is bliss, as paleo-Cypher rightly put
it (?) [1]

[1] https://sfy.ru/transcript/matrix_ts

--
underground experts united