Re: Some ideas with Emacs

From: Anonymous
Subject: Re: Some ideas with Emacs
Date: Fri, 29 Nov 2019 19:59:00 +0800

I mean, include one or two examples for tell reader the describe function how to use, that's enough.
Call emacs with -Q -l option to load plugin development options file, it's also a solution. Suppose I have configured the development environment, but do not have to have the configuration to start, without code completion, have a little uncomfortable for me. :)