Re: Some ideas with Emacs

From: Emanuel Berg
Subject: Re: Some ideas with Emacs
Date: Sun, 01 Dec 2019 04:21:13 +0100

Michael Albinus wrote:

> Personally, I don't like docstring to be too
> verbose. [...]

But if one puts the concise stuff topmost?
Then you can read that, and go on typing in
a heartbeat?

And those who like verbose docstrings can keep
on reading :)

Docstrings is where I look all the time.
There are rules what should be mentioned and in
what order. Those rules makes total sense.
Stick to them and have it concise first thing.

But after that, if anyone wants to write
several screens of quality documentation
exploring every aspect of the topic, do it :)

--
underground experts united
http://user.it.uu.se/~embe8573