Re: Some ideas with Emacs

From: VanL
Subject: Re: Some ideas with Emacs
Date: Mon, 02 Dec 2019 00:40:25 +1100

Marcin Borkowski <address@hidden> writes:

> To be more positive, a reasonable license for "free" (as in FSF) book
> would allow no modifications except for e.g. footnotes clearly marked as
> not written by the original author.  AFAIK, GFDL's "History" section is
> way worse than that (since it is a lot more inconvenient for the
> reader).

As an example, I'm reading a work under the (CC BY-NC-ND 4.0) in which
contributors have concentrated on their own chapter in a collection of
53.

: AFTERLIVES
: OF CHINESE
: COMMUNISM
:
: POLITICAL CONCEPTS
: FROM MAO TO XI
:
: Edited by Christian Sorace,
: Ivan Franceschini,
: and Nicholas Loubere
:
: This title is published under a
: Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0
: International (CC BY-NC-ND 4.0).

--
LoL,
  əə0@ 一 二 三 言 語 𝔖