Re: master eb452df: ibuffer-mark-by-content-regexp: don't depend on `cl-

From: Juanma Barranquero
Subject: Re: master eb452df: ibuffer-mark-by-content-regexp: don't depend on `cl-some'
Date: Mon, 2 Dec 2019 00:33:20 +0100

  > I think here the better option is to (require 'cl-lib).

<sigh>
Sometimes you just can't win.

Not only I agree, but I honestly think we should preload cl-lib and stop this kind of
nonsensical problem.

But in the past there's often been a clear reticence to add a run-time dependency on
cl-lib for just one or two easily-replaceable functions. Ibuffer is written trying to
avoid that dependency (look at ibuffer-remove-alist and ibuffer-remove-duplicates,
which would be simpler with cl-style sequence functions).

So I thought it would be less controversial to just do a three line rewrite. Silly me.