Re: On elisp running native

From: Andrea Corallo
Subject: Re: On elisp running native
Date: Sun, 08 Dec 2019 20:18:40 +0000

Hi all, just a quick update on this.

I've got some time to work on gccemacs and I've implemented the support
for docstrings and interactive functions.

All lexically scoped Elisp functions can now be native compiled with no
exceptions.

I'll try to keep the /master branch as the one with the most updated
working state for the project.  I'll also give an heads-up here when
I've some progress to be shared.

I guess next is to be able to produce an Emacs image made of native
Elisp functions.

Andrea

--
address@hidden