Re: On elisp running native

From: Andrea Corallo
Subject: Re: On elisp running native
Date: Thu, 26 Dec 2019 13:05:33 +0000

Hi all,

Another update on gccemacs, this time quite substantial.

It brings in support for: garbage collector, image dump and bootstrap
plus some more.

I tried to write down some details about what I've done and why, see
"Update 2" here:

https://akrl.sdf.org/gccemacs.html

The code is quite fresh but I'm using it right now and seems to work.

I'm looking forward for feedback.  Also if somebody is willing to test
it he's welcome.

I'd be also very interested in maintainer's opinion.

Bests

Andrea

--
address@hidden