Sv: Christmas wish: Literate Elisp

From: arthur miller
Subject: Sv: Christmas wish: Literate Elisp
Date: Sat, 14 Dec 2019 04:40:30 +0000

To be honest my contact with Haskell broke once the university course, some 20 yrs ago was over, so I am a little bit illiterate about Haskells sexy packages. I just recalled that it was possible to invert text and code in Haskell. But cool. Didn't know there is a package to let load org files directly either. What I do in init is use org-babel to entangle my init file (org-babel-load-file (expand-file-name "~/.emacs.d/lisp/init.org")). What is the name of the package? I have tried to google it and looked into elpa packages with list-package but I don't see it. I am just curious how is it done, as I was thinking or they refactor the code as in org-babel into corresponding lisp file.

Thanks for the answers.